$60 Full Body Spray Tan
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $10.00 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $15.00 with More info
- Full Body Spray Tan Special (up to 3-4 coats).
Whether you want that youthful bronze glow to top-off an amazing dress or outfit or combining a tan with your lashes to get you weekend ready. B.Gorgeous Spray Tans have got you covered!
B Gorgeous! spray tanning solutions contain 100% Certified Organic ingredients that work harmoniously together to deliver the best EVER spray tan results. It has caffeine known for its skin firming properties that reduce the appearance of cellulite! And aloe vera proven to hydrate the skin and treat acne. It also has a fast developing solution which means it can be washed off 2 hours after application. Leave on overnight for a darker tan.
Please confirm your appointment time with us first via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bubusdluxlashesandbrows/book
SPRAY TAN BEFORE AND AFTERCARE:
BEFORE YOUR TAN:
- Exfoliate your body the day before using an exfoliating glove/scrub to make the tan last sit nicely on the skin.
- On the day of your appointment, make sure you do not have anything on your skin e.g. moisturiser, deodorant, makeup etc. This will prevent the tan from sticking to your skin. We provide wipes if you need to remove anything before your tan.
- Wear loose clothing to prevent the tan getting patchy.
DURING THE TAN:
- When you arrive you will be taken to our Spray Tan room where you can undress to a level you are comfortable with, most women spraytan nude for even all over coverage. Men must wear shorts. Remove all jewellery.
- Step into our tanning tent.
- One of our tanning pros will enter the room after a few minutes and then coat you in our B.gorgeous Spraytan to your preferred colour.
- If you are being spray tanned topless try avoid wearing a bra afterwards.
THE FIRST 2-8 HOURS AFTER:
- While the tan is developing on the skin it is important to not get wet.
- This includes sweating as it will make your tan run and the outcome can make your tan patchy.
- Once your tan has developed and has been on your skin for at least 2 hours, you may shower to wash off the excess tan residue. If you want a darker color then leave it longer.
- After your shower, you will be left with a gorgeous, even tan!
- You may sleep in your tan for a longer developing period to achieve the darkest look.
- MOISTURISE! Keeping your skin moisturised and soft will help with how long your tan lasts for.
- Avoid exfoliating as this will scrub your tan off.
- Avoid prolonged showers, baths, spas.
- Always wear sunscreen. Spray tan is not a form of sun protection.
- When you want to remove your tan, use an exfoliating glove, mitt or scrub to buff away the tan
- Tanning longevity lasts and differs depending on how well you follow the above steps. If all instructions have been followed, the tan should last up to 2-3 weeks.