Lash Student Reviews:
Lash Course Includes:
Ideal for beginner and experienced Lash Artists wanting to level-up their Lash game with faster lashing times and long-lasting results!
Take your career to the next level by becoming a Certified Lash Artist. Register now!
Eyelash extensions is the most high-demand luxury beauty treatment in the world. The Lash Industry needs more qualified artists.
Tapu left the corporate world six years ago and now works less hours, taking holidays and earning 10 times more. Tapu will show you how!
Lash Kits are provided at the in-person Training sessions. Course includes the online learning modules (8 hours) + Certificates + Online Support + 3 month access to Training Videos.
Tapu Elia aka ‘Bubu’ your Lash Trainer has over 18 years experience in the Lash Industry both in Australia and New Zealand. Six of those years spent perfecting her skills as a Master Artist. She owns a fully Certified Beauty Salon and is a globally recognized Artist. Her in-depth knowledge and Island nature makes it easy for her to connect with her students and provide them with a fun learning environment.
The ONLINE ONLY courses are available WORLDWIDE, anytime of the year. Study anywhere, anytime!
WINZ CARD, Credit Card, AFTERPAY and LAYBUY is now available for all Training Courses. Register now!
WAVE 1 – What are eyelash extensions?
- Classic vs Volume vs Hybrid vs Mega
- Eyelash Anatomy, Lash Cycle, Lash Chart and Lash pH levels
- Eye Shapes and Lash Styles
- Lash Tools and Products
- Lash Glue
WAVE 2 – How do I keep myself and client’s safe?
- Contraindications and contra-actions
- Lash Artist Health, Sanitation & Sterilisation
WAVE 3 – How do I apply lashes?
- Prepare Your Client
- Lash Isolation
- Classic Lash Application
- Volume Lash Application
- Hybrid Lash Application
- Lash Infill
- Lash Removal
- Lash Aftercare
WAVE 4 – How do I run my lash business?
- BONUS: Lash Business Basics
- BONUS: Lash Photography
- BONUS: Social Media
- Multi-Choice Exam
PACIFIC LASH TOUR 2023 DATE – Apia Samoa:
JUL 10 APIA, SAMOA
Express Classic and Volume Lashes Extension Training 2023
Duration: Online Modules (8 hours theory) and
1-day In-person (5 hours practical)
Monday, 10th July 2023
9.30am – 3pm
Max: 6 students per session
Full catering provided.
Cost: NZD $1999 (usually $4999)
Tanoa Tusitala Hotel
Phone: +685 21122
Address: Beach Road, Apia, Samoa
Support: Lifetime online support
Lash Kit provided at 1-Day In-person Training
Requirements: Good eyesight, internet access, mobile phone to take photos and videos
EXPRESS LASH KIT contains only high-quality products used by Master Lash Artist, Tapu Elia in her Salon and some of the best in the lash industry, this kit has everything you need for all major lash extension application techniques and styles.
- Practice lash tray, x2 practice sponges, lash mirror, eye dropper, x2 tweezers, x2 facemasks, x1 Classic lash glue, x1 Volume lash glue, x1 lash primer, x1 lash super bonder, x1 headwrap, x1 cream remover, x1 crystal stone, 10pc alcohol pads, 10pcs lash wands, 10pcs mini brushes, 2pcs micropore lash tape, 10pcs eye pads, 10pc glue holder, x1 tray Classic mixed Lash Tray, x1 tray Volume mixed Lash Tray, mini-fan, hygrometer, Lash Supplies Vendor List
Need to ask a question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form below: